Friday, February 18, 2011

what an off week

After last week I really thought these guys would be showing up soon.  I miss them.

This week started off bad when I found out I didn't get the job.  On Valentine's Day.  Then I got home and my lover was sick so I spent V-Day alone.  It has been a horrible week narcolepsy-wise and I am beat.  Tuesday I forgot about my dentist appointment.  Yesterday I couldn't get my booty out of bed so I planned to run then head to the dentist.  I got home, changed crazy-person-quick, hopped in my car and it wouldn't start.  Fabulous.  After turning over for a few seconds for the thousandth time my key snapped so I had to grab my spare.  Car started right up.  I guess the sensor in my normal key was broken.  It was dentist time so I headed over where they had me bite into purple cement to get a mold, then pulled my jaw out of the cement and it felt like they were removing my jaw.  My whole face hurt and the gym I wanted to sign up for and use wasn't answering the phone so I just went to Lady with a broken key, jacked up jaw, and pist off attitude.  I did NOT want to run and every single second of it was mis. er. able.  My iPod annoyed me, a kid popped up right next to me and scared me and I almost fell off the treadmill, and Josh was running late so I didn't get to see him before I left for Idol night.  But then I made cookies with my nephews and laughed at how weird my family is, so it wasn't all bad.  Just off.  It's been an off week and I plan to start the weekend off right with a hepatitis B shot, signing up for my new gym, pizza from the Circle, and a newlywed night with my lover, this time minus the drool.  Maybe.

I got my pepper spray last night and it is super cute.  It would have been much less cute if I hadn't yanked it out of my sister's hand a half second before she sprayed me in the face as she asked what it is.  If you have pepper spray hide your keys, hide your wife, they're sprayin' errbody out here.

A whole box of mac and cheese is a serving right?

I can't decide if I am jealous or feel bad for Josh for hating sugar.  I think am jealous because my stomach would have never made me unhappy if it wasn't for that crap, but then I just feel bad for him because a world without Hersheys is a world I don't want to live in.  He thinks cream cheese is gross because it's too sweet.  And I thought I was weird.

I just ordered my first bondiband.  I even got Jamie one so we can be twinners for the marathon.  We already have matching shirts and SPI belts, why not head bands too.  I also ordered a stopwatch because trying to time myself on my iPod is difficult when it's on my arm, covered in plastic, and I don't want to get a slower time to find it.  Oh and shot bloks.  I love running gear.  I love online shopping.  It's like Christmas delivered to my doorstep.  Not actually swiping my card makes it not seem real, so this could definitely get me in trouble.  Pretty sure I pay somebody's salary at Amazon.  You aaaaare welcome.

No comments: