Thursday, November 11, 2010

nights as newlyweds

Do you know what newlyweds do when they are all alone at night??
I must warn you, it's disgusting.
My lover pinched a nerve is his back and it was hurting him.  So we got the fire going and made a nice bed in front of it.  I went and got pillows while he laid out blankets.  I came back and started kissing him and took off his shirt.  He laid in front of the fireplace and I sat on his bum and spread lotion all over his back.  It was around 9:30 p.m.  Late.  So as I was sitting there running my hands all over his hot bod, I couldn't stop yawning.  And of course, I was looking down watching where I was rubbing.  You know what happens when you look down while you yawn?  You drool.  All over your half naked husband.  Then you fall on the ground laughing like a loon.  And he tells you how disgusting you are, with a huge smile on his face while you wipe off his back.
He asked me what was the matter with me.
I told him, "I'm classy."
We are sexy.

No comments: