Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I feel like I'm always rambling...

This was the surprise waiting for me on my pillow when I got home from work.  My snugly, smell goodie lamb, and my iPod that my lover got me for the marathon!  We were supposed to go pick it up in like two weeks.  I guess he just couldn't wait.  What a stud!!  I think I might like the surprise better than the iPod.  Getting it early means I don't have my music all organized into playlists like I wanted to, but I have plenty of time to do that.  Tonight I'm going to go home and upload some FRIENDS to listen to while I run.  I have a feeling running is gonna be fabulous in the morning!!

Remember how we got new memory foam pillows?  They are a little stiff and tall and kind of kink your neck.  Mine is broken in already and perfect now.  My lover's still looks the same as the day we bought it.  When I pointed this out he pointed to his head and said, "Eight pound bowling ball."  Then pointed at my head and said, "Fourteen pound bowling ball."  Thanks lover.  You always know just what to say... he's right though.  I have a big head.  My mom used to call it my football helmet.  Even my five year old nephew knows.  When he was told he had a big head he said, "I know, it looks just like Kara's."  My family is real sweet.  And I miss that fat head.  I get to see my nephews on Thursday!!  Kasyn is going to be three on Saturday.  WHAT!!

Class was pretty great last night!  I got 100% on my test.  Super sweet!!  And I drew on two people.  I would love that class so much more if it was just class and no homework, but it is pretty great!

I had lovely dreams... not.  I dreamt I woke up to a text from Josh saying "Who took that picture?"  I text back and asked what picture.  He explained that he just got a picture of me that was taken by our closet from a weird number and it said something like, "I like your wife."  Creepy.  The alarm went off before I checked the house, but I already knew there was a man in all black in my closet with a two foot knife.  It's getting old.  So I slept awful, woke up at 5:00 and showered, and of all days my sweet little blowdryer decides to stop working on the day I have an interview.  Fabulous...  The weather says it feels like negative eight degrees outside.  I agree.  And the wind is blowing.  So you can bet I had awesome hair for my interview.  During the interview I felt things went really well and I was confident.  But as soon as I walked out I started driving myself crazy thinking things like did I even smile?  Was I giving them dirty looks?  Did I go too fast?  Was I monotone?  I'm driving myself nuts.  Waiting is the hardest part.  Hopefully I'll know next week.  Keep your fingers crossed for me, ok?

How's your Tuesday?  Is it cold where you live?

1 comment:

Emily Ballantyne said...

Um, ya dude! It's freaking freeezzzing! :( I hate it. Usually winter is fun, but when its soo cold and no snow, it sucks!

I'm glad you got your iPod! It's going to make such a difference!

BTW, I hate creepy dreams! I'm sorry you keep having them!