Wednesday, February 9, 2011

attitude problem

This is where we got stuck this weekend.  So pretty!!

Sometimes I have an attitude problem.  My husband calls it "spicy."  Most people call it irritable.  I get irritated really easy when people do stupid things.  Since I forgot my lunch yesterday, for the second day in a row, I had to run home to eat instead of going shopping for cake supplies.  I got back to work and realized my phone wasn't in my purse.  Of course I leave it during the week I am dying to get a call about this job.  I'm awesome.  After work I got in my car and wondered how people lift just one eyebrow.  It's ridiculous!  So I tried it the whole way home.  Then realized I wasn't supposed to be driving home, I was supposed to be at the store in the opposite direction.  Did I mention I am awesome?  On my way to the store I needed to get in the next lane.  As soon as I flipped my blinker on the guy that was ten feet back punched the gas trying to make it so I couldn't get over.  The guy ten feet back was driving a school bus.  What a D bag.  Who does that in a SCHOOL BUS??  So I cut him off anyway then flipped him off through my sun roof.  Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.  My husband yells at me for flipping people off.  Something about getting shot.  But this guy was in a school bus, I think it was safe.  And I was pist.  So I bought myself a Hershey which made flowers bloom and the sunshine, so that I could make it home driving on the worst road in Utah.  Since I had no way to tell my husband that I had to go to the store after work, I got a phone call so he could find out where I was.  You know, on the phone that was supposed to be at home that suddenly started ringing under my butt.  Go me.

Does everybody use half the thing of cream cheese each time they use it?  I have a  feeling I'm using too much, but it's just so good.  Sometimes I cute slices off it and eat it like normal cheese.  And then I wonder why I don't have a six pack.

If summer doesn't get here soon I am going to get real "spicy."  I'm sick of this crap.

I am ordering more running gear next Friday.  And my foam roller will be here on Monday.  Life is good!!

During the superbowl I was cold in our 68 degree house so when my lover dipped a chip in the ranch I told him to put it in my mouth.  He looked at me funny and ate it anyway.  So I told him that was very unsportsmanlike.  So he got me a bigger chip with more ranch and I forgave him because that's what love is about.  Ranch and forgiveness.  But now he keeps telling me I am unsportsmanlike.  Like last night when I told him I won't let him get me pregnant unless he gets as big as me, and loses it with me.  And agrees that the babies are Raider fans.  This guarantees me at least a few more years.  Something about my fans shank people.  I will shank him if he doesn't shut that filthy mouth about the most fabulous fans in the world.

I can't remember which at the moment, but one of those dating sites say they have the highest marriage rates out of all dating sites.  I think they should be required to disclose their divorce rates.  I bet it's ugly.

This morning I got to the gym at the same time as two other ladies.  One of them pulled the door shut behind her as I was six inches away.  So I didn't feel bad about rushing in and stealing the last treadmill when she was two inches away.  She got stuck on the medieval torture device.  I mean the elliptical.  And I switched iPods seven times as i ran my 6 miles - 47:08.

1 comment:

Emily Ballantyne said...

Sometimes I wonder about you... But then I realize that as you are talking about wondering how people lift one eye brow, that I'm trying it too and wondering the same thing!!

We're special, and spicy :)