Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the most glorious thing in the world

Have you ever seen anything more amazing?  I doubt it.  FRIENDS on my iPod.  I'm in love.  I also really want to get The Script's music video "For The First Time" on there.  The thought of both on one device... I am jumping up and down.  It took me a while to figure out how to format a DVD so that it's usable on iTunes, and how to even use iTunes, but once I did it's all easy now and I can do it real fast.  By the way, how do you work iTunes?  I'm suckin' at it.  Maybe I'll put some music on it this week too.  I was so stoked to go running this morning with my FRIENDS episodes.  For once I was thrilled for morning to come early.  Then I woke up real sick and threw up a few times.  I skipped my run and I am pretty bummed about it.  It's on tomorrow.  And Friday!  And the whole drive on our mini vacay.  I am loving this thing!!  I think I'll go home and put Avatar and Click on there.  Click is the only movie that makes me cry.  Every freakin' time.

It is so so so so so so cold!!!  It's so cold it hurts.  Could it either snow or be spring time?  Either would be warmer than this miserable chill.  I had to go start my car in 1 degree weather.  ONE.  I should have stayed in my heated bed with my lover all day.  And probably my iPod.  But Mr. Groundhog says Spring is near.  I'm not really sure what we are thinking, but our little vacation is somewhere even colder.  We're basically geniuses.

Yesterday I saw a woman drive up with a car full of kids.  They unloaded and got into another car with a guy.  They both drove off without speaking to each other.  They didn't even help the kids with their bags, just to avoid each other.  Custody exchanges are so depressing.  I feel so bad for those kids.  It brought back years and years of memories.  Don't get me wrong, it was most definitely for the best that my parents divorced.  But it would have been nice if the situation was handled more maturely, even if it was just for the sake of the kids.

1 comment:

Laundry said...

isn't it sad at how immature people can be sometimes? Those poor kids.

Also, really glad you enjoy your ipod :) Glad you finally got one! :)