Wednesday, February 23, 2011

peanut butter

Remember how I hate my job?  We had a real big meeting about that today and I think most of those issues will be resolved.  I am so excited.  And going through my workload we realized why it's been impossible to catch up lately and we got that problem fixed too.  I have been trying to catch up since June.  I will be caught up by the middle of next week.  I am thrilled!!  Hopefully everything will go as planned and I can go back to not minding my job.  It will be easier to make myself go.

I had the bright idea to bring a jar of peanut butter to work instead of packing a little tupperware full of it every day for my fruit breakfast.  I don't know if this was genius or a really, really bad idea.  It saves on dishes but I am pretty sure my peanut butter consumption will double.  On every break I want to eat a big spoonful of it.  I have refrained but I am weak.  It won't last much longer.  Speaking of self control, my enabler, Jamie, is on her way over with a cupcake from Vintage.  I have never had one but I am sure I will be immediately addicted and I can't even be mad at her because she knows the way to my heart.  Chocolate frosting.  Is it healthy if I put a strawberry on top?  I have been dying to make a peanut butter and banana smoothie with chocolate milk.  If you make millions off that idea, just remember where you got it.  Thanks.

I am kind of in a bad mood today.  I put on my size four jeans that I haven't worn since Christmas.  I got all new jeans for Christmas and finally decided today to start using my old ones for work.  They are super tight.  I know I was bigger at Christmas.  What.  The.  Freak.  I am sure it is just because I dried them last time because I doubted I'd be wearing them again, but it still made me feel like crap and I have been obsessing all day.  This is why I avoid the scale.  I drive myself insane.  I am sure a cupcake will help.  Chocolate makes everything better.  And tighter.

3 comments:

Laundry said...

Jiff Peanut Butter is the ONLY peanut butter I will eat plain! haha. I also love it so much that it's probably best I never buy it again... ever.. haha!

Anonymous said...

Peanut Butter really does make everything better! I have the same problem with eating by the spoonful at every chance I get.

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter makes everything better! I can't help but eat it by the spoonful!