Monday, February 14, 2011

stuck

via
Well it definitely doesn't go down in history as the best Monday ever.  I didn't get the job.  I feel like this little guy.  Stuck.  I've been at my dead end job for four years.  There is no room for advancement and I am as high as I'll ever be.  It wouldn't be so bad, but this is also the same place I started.  I feel like I will be here forever.  This was a really good chance for me.  I am qualified and would be good at it.  If I can't get that, how will I get anything?  I feel like I failed.  It makes me not want to be at my job even more.  It makes dealing with all the horrible things with this job even harder.  The beast just came in and threw my work load on the ground and broke a bunch of my parts.  And there is nothing I can do about it.  A guy just started rubbing my shoulders and I told him not to touch me for the thousandth time.  So he stamped my back because I was "being a bitch."  And there is nothing I can do about it.  I am trying to stay positive.  I am going to school to get a better job.  And I know everything happens for a reason.  I'll be ok and things will work out.  But right now I just want to be sad about it, ok?  I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laundry said...

you should totally report the guy. Also, I really hope you find another job soon!