Thursday, February 17, 2011

why I want a kid

Greasy, messy ponytails are in style.  Right?  I had a pretty bad night again last night so I wasn't able to get up this morning.  I'll be doing my run after work, before the dentist, with no time to shower in between.  But I do plan to wash my hair after the dentist and that's pretty big I guess.  I was supposed to go to the dentist on Tuesday at 4:00, remembered at 2:00 and somehow within an hour and a half forgot and just drove straight home.  Maybe I was trying to life just one eyebrow again.  I am awesome.  I am getting fitted for my night guard because I'm destroying my chompers by grinding like crazy at night.  I have always done it and I finally decided to stop being cheap and fork out the $200.  If I don't have teeth I will have to melt all my chocolate and drink it and that just looks bad.  Plus pizza from a blender just doesn't have the same appeal.  Picky, picky.

What do you miss about being a kid?  Today I really miss book fairs.  I LOVED those things.  They always had them on parent teacher conference night and since I always had good grades my mom always let me pick a book and something else.  Do you remember Clifford the Big Red Dog pencil toppers?  Do you know where I can get some because I'm feeling deprived.  I have even considered getting knocked up just to have an excuse to go.  But then I remembered my nephew starts school this year and I'll just be a creeper and tag along.  I can't believe how big my little fat head is getting.  I miss them.  I need to take them to lunch and a movie.

I failed to realize that the button missing from my phone is also the button needed to unlock the thing.  So I can't lock it and I have been butt dialing a lot.  The keypad is leaving Singapore today though.  Anybody know how long it takes to ship from Singapore?  I bet I could fly there faster and spend a week on the beach with my green phone and husband.  This isn't a bad idea.  Singapore does have a beach, right?  I only know about Singapore from my extensive Pirates of the Caribbean knowledge.

Have I mentioned that I don't really like girls?  I don't have many female friends because most women are catty.  They see a good looking girl and they are thinking what a byotch she is because her hair is nice.  My favorite girls are the ones that can be happy for her and tell her that she has pretty hair.  I love women who can give other women compliments.  If I got mad about every girl with nicer hair than mine we'd be in trouble like five days a week... it only looks ok for about two days after a wash, the other five... don't even start.

No comments: