Thursday, February 24, 2011

I can't decide if I hate my job

This is my mouthguard I just got that I have to start sleeping in.  I grind my teeth so much when I sleep that it is starting to wear my teeth down.  Maybe it's the psychotic nightmares about being skinned alive, but who's to say.  I think it looks pretty hot.  It's a lot smaller than I expected, and for that, I thank them.

Yesterday I felt a lot more optimistic about my job.  Then I got here this morning and was told that somebody told my boss I leave 30 minutes to an hour early every day.  Awesome.  Everybody here is off at 3:10 and I have to be here until 3:30.  There has been MAYBE three times that I have left at the same time they did because I worked through my lunch.  I wish the nosy people here would mind their own freakin' business.  So I hated work again.  But then I got told somebody else's business and I am back on the fence.  I know people should mind their own business, but when you get caught fooling around in an old test cell, what do you expect?  Well played, Universe.  This would be a lot easier to laugh at if they weren't both married (to other people) but it is still quite funny and ridiculous.  Who does that?  I can't believe they haven't been eaten by a mutant spider.  I guess an orgasm at work might make this place more likeable, but you should probably get a job with your spouse if you want to find out.  I wonder if I could sneak Josh in, in my purse....

I have been using my lilash on only my left eye this week because my right eyelashes are so much longer.  I noticed when that side of my face felt heavier.  I kid.  The right side is just touching my eyebrows and the left isn't quite there.  Maybe it's not the lashes and my eyes are lopsided.

I had important things to do yesterday so I skipped my seven miles and planned to do them today, and today's four tomorrow.  My alarm went off and I couldn't get out of bed so I decided to do it after work.  In my 4:30 am fog I guess I forgot that I have a doctor appointment for a minor "surgery" after work and there is no way I will be running today, and probably not tomorrow either.  That is 11 miles this week and it is really stressing me out.  If I would have done them when I was supposed to I'd be good to go.  I need to stick to my schedule better.  16 miles Saturday, all treadmill, and I am pretty excited!!  I hope I am feeling up to it by then.  And I hope Jamie is back up to it on Monday.

I forgot my breakfast this morning.  I don't know if it's my love for food or low blood sugar but I turn into a B when I don't eat.  You've been warned.

No comments: