Thursday, February 10, 2011

gone crazy

I'm getting a little crazy.  If I stare at my phone long enough and will hard enough for it to ring, do you think it will happen sooner?  I've been patient so far, which is saying a lot for me, but I am done now.  They said this week or next so it's still not a big deal, but could I pretty please get a call TODAY??

Does anybody else go to put their phone in their hoodie pocket and throw it across the room because the hoodie you're wearing doesn't have a pocket?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.

I haven't done laundry in a while so when I went to grab a towel out of the closet all I had were beach towels.  I forgot how fabulous my blue and green on is.  I wrap it around my shoulders and it still drags on the ground.  Good things come to those who don't clean their house.

I think I have tendonitis in my right achilles tendon.  I think that's been the dealio with my ankle the last bit.  So I slept in and took today off to give it a break.  I'm a little bummed and can't wait to make up the miles in the morning.  Getting out of bed is rough though.  I did feel better about it this morning, knowing I wasn't just being a lazy girl and I actually had a good reason for this ridiculous sleepiness.  I told my friend Doug that I had narcolepsy.  I got a dirty look, raised eyebrows, and a very puzzled question.  "You have sex with dead people???"  Um, no.  I do not do that.  Narcolepsy.  Necrophilia.  They both start with N I guess.  This is a serious medical condition and I really do have a lot of issues because of it, but you better believe it's going to be my new favorite excuse.  "Why didn't you do your homework??"  "Narcolepsy."  "Why haven't you done the laundry in months?"  "Narcolepsy."  Then if I get yelled at, the extreme emotion might just cause my cataplexy to come into play and I'll hit the floor.  Don't mess with me.  I'm fragile.  Muah ha ha ha ha!!

Were you aware they changed the location of the Rocky Mountains?  They now reside on my chin.  And I have red, acne side burns.  My skin is total crap.  "Narcolepsy."  All this running is making me look like a 14 year old boy.  Momma said the acne would be gone when I grew up... So I have permanent acne?  Fab.  So my new plan is to wash my face three times a day.  We'll see where that gets me.  I've done it for three days and it seems to be helping.  It hurts less at least.  My eyelashes are getting soo long from using my LiLash!  I'm excited to show you.  But how do you do your mascara when they are this long!  I have always been really good with mascara, but when the eyelashes almost touch my eyebrows I can't seem to not cover my eyelid in mascara too.

Are you baby hungry?  Go to Wal-Mart.  I promise you'll change your mind.

No comments: