Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

My new awesome chap stick I told you about!!

I'm participating in this fun little Tuesday thing with
The Hungry Runner Girl!
Basically you tell three really weird things about yourself.  I'm pretty weird.  I hope I don't scare you away.  If you want to play too, leave me a link to your blog on Tuesdays when you post it so I can check it out!  And know I'm not the only weirdy out there.

1.  For about six months I was a trucker.  I drove semis throughout Utah and Idaho every day about two and a half years ago.  My friend was a driver so I started riding with him and he started letting me drive.  I was going to go to school to get my CDL so that his boss could officially hire me and we were going to team around the country, but then I met my lover.  And driving all around the country and sharing a truck and bed with a guy friend seemed inappropriate.

2.  I absolutely hate touch screen.  Everyone thinks it's so fancy and nice.  I just don't get it!!  I really like buttons.  My phone is a touch screen and I can't wait to be eligible for upgrade.  My radio, ac and heating in my car are all controlled by touch screen.  At least with buttons you can change things without looking just by feel.  On a screen it's all smooth and there is no difference so you have to actually look.  I'm telling you, it's a hazard.

3.  I can't stand cold produce.  It's disgusting!!  I love fruits and veggies, but if they get put in the fridge they are dead to me.  My lover is a paranoid spaz about food though and insists everything go in the fridge or it will go bad in 6.2 hours.  Or maybe he just wants me to keep my hands off the celery.  Cold produce is gross, and I refuse to eat bread unless it's hot.  It's all about the temperature.

No comments: