Thursday, January 13, 2011

yesterday kinda sucked

I have blisters all over my feet.  Heels, toes, arches... breaking in shoes blows.  I am hoping they'll be good to go within a week.

I wasn't a very happy girl yesterday.  The gym opened late, they told me that to cancel my membership I have to pay $446.  I complained when I thought it was $200.  My family stresses me out.  Where my tendon was hit is becoming a huge bruise.  I had a head ache AND I am getting a cold sore.  Blah.  I'm feeling better today though.  I did three miles in 26:50  That's almost three minutes faster than my 29:47 on Monday.  That's almost a minute off per mile.  Yay!!  I came up with a plan for the gym, we'll see how it works out.  I'm going to check out a 24/7 gym today.  I can go ANY time I want.  Like at two in the morning when my insomnia is making me crazy.  And I decided to just relax about my family and see what happens.  Easier said than done, but I'm trying!

Do you ever crave things you don't like?  I always crave pancakes and apple pie and I don't like either.  And oatmeal.  Is that odd?

I'm sick of high school kids talking like babies and calling me "dude."  Really?  The next person that tells me "non-night dude" is getting punched in the head.

I'm so sick of the cold, but once winter is over how will I justify wearing leggings and snow boots?  Please don't make me go back to jeans.  I can't handle it.

You know what's crazy... my lover has started going to the gym.  So weird!!  He has been anti-exercise since... well, forever.  But he has been going.  I kind of feel bad though... I'm wondering if it's because on Christmas I looked at the sweats my mom got him and told him it was a good thing he has a scrawny little butt.  I like his scrawny little butt.  But I guess guys don't like being called scrawny?  I told him he could tell me I was chubby if it made him feel better, but he was a good sport and said he didn't care.  And every other minute he now shows me his massive legs and booty.  He flexes and struts... I'm one lucky girl.  Do you know we've been hitched for seven months today?  Wow!

Do you watch American Idol?  I won't lie... I am dying for it to come on!!  I'm bummed it's on school nights but my mom and Jamie said they'd DVR it for me and we can do Idol night on Thursdays.  It's a date!  That's the only thing I watch that's embarrassing though.  I must be a weird girl because I hate reality TV and I couldn't care less about celebrity's personal lives.  I'm sure most of you are calling me a sinner right now... sorry.

Do you think it's weird when girls ask everybody what color they should dye their hair?  For some reason I do.  Maybe it's because I'm a control freak and would never let somebody else pick something like that for me.  But I really like choosing myself.  And choosing for someone else is scary.  What if it looks bad and it's all your fault!!

I didn't wash my car one time last year.  Not once.  I feel bad for her and I promised to do it in the spring.  Poor baby.

No comments: