Saturday, January 8, 2011

why I run

All of this for $19.50!!  I LOVE Bountiful Baskets.

makes me feel better about myself.  weight loss.  to calm my horrible anxiety.  keeps my blood sugar levels under better control.  don't know why but it keeps me in a good mood all day.  makes me on time to work because I am not rolling out of bed ten minutes before I have to leave.  it's a good way to see the world.  it always feels like an accomplishment and I am proud of myself.  it keeps me motivated to get other things done.  makes me feel better about my future health.  bragging rights.

I hope this marathon doesn't make my calves any bigger.  They are huge!!  We went hunting and my lover bought me some wool socks.  I had to grab them and pull as hard as I could to stretch the tube part out enough to fit over my calves.  His were falling off of him.  I bought my sisters Christmas socks and told them good luck putting them on.  The top piece wasn't stretchy and mine tore.  Again, theirs were falling off.  They were jealous.

Confessions:
I haven't scrubbed my shower since before the wedding (in June.)  I'm lucky if I have time to shower myself.  Cleaning it is out of the question.
Most the time I wash a load of laundry four times before I remember it in time to throw it in the dryer.
I was thinking it'd been a few weeks since I'd cleaned out my car.  Then the apple from my Halloween costume rolled out from under the seat and I noticed my dress covered in blood on the backseat.  I guess it's been a while.
I want to punch a wall right now.  Not out of anger or anything.  I'm just curious if I could put my fist through a wall for some reason.  I'll wait... the walls at work are cinder blocks.
I haven't washed my hair since Tuesday.  You're shocked, I know.

No comments: