Friday, January 28, 2011

my Idol review

Not a big fan... sorry.  I don't like the new judges.  They are too soft and Steven Tyler is a perv.  They let a girl with a horrible voice go through, after all telling her no, because she cried!!  What!  I can cry better than her, can I go to Hollywood?  I know, I am a little behind on this, but I just barely had the time to catch up.  What do you think?  I'm thinking this will be their last season.  Bummer.  I still liked watching the contestants though.  Did you see the one who sounds like Josh Turner??  OMG!!  I almost died.  Love, love, love him!!  And the brown haired girl, she was totally religious and such a goofball?  LOVED her.  She cracked me up and she has such a fun personality and fabulous voice.  So the whole night wasn't a loss, plus I was eating Costa Vida with my buddy.  Can't complain!  We also had Frogurt for dessert and I taught her dog to say I love you.  Dog whisperer, right here.  If only my dogs could hear me whisperin'... they have no manners.

I have heard three people say, "It's already Friday??"  What?  I think what you meant to say is, "It's FINALLLLLLLY Friday!!"  Which is it for you, finally or already?

I just realized I can put video on the iPod my lover is getting me.  I know a certain ten seasons of a little thing called Friends that will be the first thing on that baby.  This is why I love life.  Any music recommendations?  I have a rough time with music so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!  Who is your favorite to work out to?

Does anybody else hate automatic toilets?  Honestly, what were they thinking.  The ones at work flush after about 20 seconds.  Awesome.

I planned to keep this a total secret because I am nervous enough but then a lot of friends and family found out anyway so I might as well tell ya....  I have a job interview on Tuesday for a job I have been applying for for two years!  I'm so excited, and so nervous.  Pray for me, pretty please.  I will buy you chocolate.  Really.

No comments: