Tuesday, January 25, 2011

shaving cream

I left my house early today which is a miracle.  While rushing around to grab breakfast, I thought to myself, "Where is the bagel juice??"  a.k.a. cream cheese.  Genius.  I left early so I could stop and get gas on my way to work, so that I could read on my lunch break.  I pumped my gas and went inside to pay.  Standing at the counter I realized that my wallet isn't in my purse.  I have no idea where it could be.  Awesome.  Then I got to work and realized I forgot my lunch on the counter, which means I will be going home for lunch anyways.  It's one of THOSE days, but I love it!  No wallet gave me a good excuse to call my lover and see if he's seen it, which means I got to hear him tell me he loves me a few more times this morning.  And home for lunch means less reading time, but the reading time I do get will be spent on the couch, with my new memory foam pillow.  I am in love.

I'm now making it to and from school without the TomTom.  I'm growing up so fast.

You know your dog's eyes stick out extremely far when he won't listen as you yell for him to get out of the pantry and his eye ball is the only thing that the mouse trap gets.  Poor guy.  I tried to warn him.

You know what my favorite things in life are?  The little things that just mean the world.  Whenever I buy shaving cream I buy the cheapest stuff they have.  Last time I ran out I couldn't go to the store with my lover so he bought me some.  He got home with the super nice, silky stuff.  Putting it on literally feels like rubbing silk on my skin.  I told him he didn't have to get the good stuff and he said he'd only get the best for me.  What a stud.  And now every time I shave my legs (probably not as often as I should) I think of him.  I think of how good he is to me and what a sweetie he is.  I remember all the reasons I fell in love with and married him.  Funny how a little can of shaving cream can make me so happy.

I've always hated gum and I can't get enough of it the last couple days.  What's the deal!!

I have this genius idea of recording my voice saying my vocab words and the definitions and putting it on my ipod (when I get it) and listening to it all day at work.  Does anybody know if this is possible?  And maybe how?  I'm horrible with iTunes.

How's your day going?
What are some little things that just make you so happy??

No comments: