Monday, January 10, 2011

studying


















I really need to make more time to study.  Things just get so hectic and I forget.  I had time to read all my chapters and make flash cards, but I need to study them over and over.  I do have all the veins in the arms and hands though, so that's a start.  And a few here and there throughout the body.  Now I need to memorize the other half of my vocabulary words.  I have about 200 already.  I am excited for school tonight.  I really like poking people.  It's so exciting when you see blood fill that tube!!  Maybe I'm a little twisted.  Love me though it.  I'll have to show you my study guide... it's so funny.  I don't have time to upload it today though.  I better go shower, I probably stink!  And I have to leave for work in 20 minutes.

Training went great today!  It was just a three mile day.  3 miles in 29 min. and 47 sec.  I have been trying to do 3 miles in 30 minutes for two years... I should have done this a long time ago!!  I need to get to at least 3.3 in 30 minutes though to make my goal.  Tomorrow is a weight day.

3 comments:

Laundry said...

good luck with all of your studying!

Kristen said...

what are you going to school for? Congrats on the running, that's awesome!

Kara Lynn said...

Hey Kristen! I am going to school for phlebotomy... the people who draw your blood and stuff.
Thank you very much for the support ladies!!