Monday, November 29, 2010

kindle

via
I seriously love this thing.  Love, love, LOVE it!!  I am obsessed with reading, and this little guy fits right in my purse.  I looked into the Barnes and Noble Nook, but I just liked the Kindle so much better.  It is always with me, and I read pretty much everywhere.  I talked my doctor into getting one for his wife :-)  They ended up fighting for it so now they have two!  And my sister who isn't a huge fan of reading is thinking about getting one to get into reading.  I have always loved my Kindle.  But I love it extra lately.  Maybe because I read a real book and had to carry that thing around in my purse all week.  It was HUGE!  I wish I was wrapped in blankies on my couch hanging out with my Kindle.  Work is getting old.  And cold.  I don't have a heater in here so it's a little chilly.  It doesn't help that I am such a wimp about the cold.  Is that a girl thing??  I kinda wonder if guys are really freezing all the time too, but they just like to act macho.  Maybe?  Plus, they like to keep the thermostat at below freezing temperatures.  It's fun for them.  Let's go on strike.  Maybe we could pass a law that says if it's cooler that 75 outside every building must have a heater and it has to be kept at 72.  In January of this year I brought a thermometer to work.  It was 14 degrees.  I may have complained about this before.  I will probably complain about it again.  It hasn't gotten any better and I haaaaate being cold!!  Is it just me, or is it a lot harder to make yourself get outta your nice warm bed and go to work during the winter??

 

No comments: