Thursday, November 4, 2010

there are no titles popping into my head right now...

Last night was so nice.
I have a cake this weekend, but I am just helping with it so I have had nights off all week.
It's been lovely!
It has gone by a little too fast.
For dinner last night we went to my most favorite place.
Tona!
I loooove sushi.
Then we went for a nice walk down the block for some coffee and cheese cake.
If you are ever in the Ogden area, go to Grounds For Coffee.
MUCH BETTER than Starbucks.
Oh and my cheese cake was chai cheese cake.
I was in Heaven!
When we got home I laid down and finished reading Mockingjay.
The first half of that one was a little slow, but it got better.
Pretty good series.
I am not in love with it like most people seem to be though.
Sorry if you're a fan.
My next books will be the Outlander series.
My husband is on book six, and loves them.
He keeps telling me it's better than Pillars of the Earth.
Which seems ridiculous, because that is the best book ever.

Lately I have been addicted to the snooze button.
I can't get my butt outta bed.
I think it's time for an intervention.
Or time to throw all alarm clocks out the window.

Last night Josh was injecting chicken with marinade for dinner tonight.
It made me so sick I had to leave the room.
I am panicking a little bit about starting school in January.
Phlebotomy!!
What was I thinking??

I am pretty excited about the cake I am helping with this weekend.
I am basically just making a ton of leaves because this lady doesn't know how.
And she likes my skills.
Speaking of cake....
Have you seen my last two??
Check them out
here and here!

1 comment:

Enjoyin' Life said...

Throw alarm clocks out the window is my vote! I'm totally in love with the snooze button for sure. Glad you guys had a blast! Damian is jealous and wants cheesecake now lol