Monday, November 8, 2010

weekend

Weekends are my favorite.
They are soooo nice.
I finally got a relaxing weekend, and I even got to sleep in on Sunday.
And guess what....
Today is a GOOD day!
I don't remember the last time I said that about a Monday.
But the Raiders won yesterday.
It's nice and stormy today.
My favorite holiday is in a couple weeks.
I get my nails done in a week and a half.
And my scentsy buddy is on his way!!
I got the lion.
What should I name it?

The closer school gets, the more terrified I am about it.
I don't know how I am going to watch myself stick a needle into somebody.
Giving shots is easy.
I can get real close, then look away for the actual penetration.
Watching it though....
I have even had a hard time eating meat lately.
As I chew I think about it being flesh....
And then I can't eat it anymore.

No comments: