Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a little bit of this. a little bit of that.

Aren't these the cutest buddies you've ever seen?  They smell so good too!!

So our "blizzard" was quite the joke.  That was nothin' for Utah!!  Hey Utah, remember how we deal with snow every year and most of us are really good at driving in it?  Yeah.  Not a big deal.  It IS November after all.  I might not have gone over 20 mph the whole way home, but that is normal for this time of the year.  We got this.

I am sick of people having no compassion for others.  Like when I have a bad day at work.  And all I hear is "be grateful you have a job."  I am.  I am veeeeeerry grateful.  But sometimes this place sucks.  Sometimes I have a bad day.  And sometimes, I am gonna complain about it!!  I know others have it worse for me.  And I feel very sad for them.  But just because it could be worse doesn't make it any better.  When the mean lady I work with takes two hours of my work and destroys it and tells my boss I didn't do anything all morning, you bet I am furious.  I am not thinking, "You know, this is awesome because at least I have a job!"  It still suuuuucks!!

Remember how I planned a fun date for my lover?  No?  Maybe because it's been planned for months because I plan everything way to far in advance.  But that day is here!  I am taking him to dinner, a Jazz game, and I got us a hotel in Salt Lake City.  One of my best friends, Kira, is letting my doggies out and checking on the house for us.  I love friends.

Confessions:
I had cake for dinner last night.  With an oreo on top.  And I haven't been to the gym all week.  Judge me.
I have hit snooze at least six times all week long.  Like to the point where I have to decide if I'd like to brush my teeth, or be on time to work.  Don't worry, I was late for work.
I have a terrible potty mouth.  What do you expect when I work with a bunch of people who say the "f word" every other word.  I'm workin' on it though.
Keys... where to even start.  I locked myself outta my car on Sunday, so when my lover had me take the truck to my hair appointment yesterday he made me take five keys.  Seriously.  I told him a was a bit much.  He said something sarcastic about me being a scatter brain... he has a point.  After my appointment I dropped the key in a snow bank.  I dug for it for 25 minutes so he couldn't say I told you so.  I might have to have my fingers amputated... Frostbite ha.  I thought I did pretty good.  Then I got a text at 5:00 am from him saying he made it to work safely.  And that my car keys were on the back seat of his truck.  Awesome.  I might be half retarded.

 

No comments: