Monday, November 22, 2010

our weekend

That guy makes me laugh.

~ finished my first wedding cake ~ finally got my nails done again ~ raced a creeper in a crappy rice burner because he wouldn't stop staring at me ~ celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Gunnison ~ had so much fun spending time with my family after dinner ~ stayed in a hotel (I love hotels) ~ two photography sessions ~ locked myself out of my car again (at least it wasn't running this time, right?) ~ met a new friend at my favorite coffee shop ~ took a nice hot bath ~ watched lots of football (freakin' Raiders!!) ~ prayed this week would be better than last ~

 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

sounds like a good weekend! We celebrated Thanksgiving this weekend as well, now we're feasting on yummy leftovers!

Kara Lynn said...

Mmm leftovers are the best!! I love turkey sandwiches.