Friday, November 5, 2010

i get it now

It's always funny to watch movies now and realize you had no idea what was going on when you watched it as a kid.  It probably doesn't help that we had no rules on what we were allowed to watch.  Even cartoons though.  You watch it now and see a deeper meaning behind it.  It's kind of fun.  The movie that stands out the most for some reason is There's Something About Mary.  Hair gel.  Yeah, I had no clue.  Thinking about old movies really has me in the mood to watch Dumb and Dumber...

Things that made me happy today...
~warm bath~a clean house~my robe~no nightmares~gym at five a.m.~fruit from my Bountiful Basket~long sleeves~space heater~colored leaves~FRIDAY~

I decided I really want a Scentsy Buddy.  Have you seen them??  I loooove the lion!

1 comment:

Enjoyin' Life said...

I want the frog!! Where did you get them?