Wednesday, November 10, 2010

re-doing my blog

My blog is a little out of control right now.  Sorry, I am trying to make it look nice.  I need to go back and change the colors of the font on all my posts so that they match.  Is that going to repost every post to your reader?  I hope not.  If it does, sorry!  It just looks so scattered and unco-ordinated.  It's driving me crazy.
I decided to start a dream journal.  Writing about things always makes me feel better.  I am not quite sure what I am hoping to accomplish, but I guess we'll see what happens.  I want to get a dream catcher.  Maybe they don't really work, and it's just all in your head.  But that's where the dreams come from too.  I guess it's worth a shot.  What else can I do...
I am such a wussy.  Or the world is just too messed up.  Maybe both.  But on my way to lunch today I drove passed a homeless man.  So I ordered him some food too.  On my way back I had to drive passed him three times before I dared to stop and roll down my window.  I kept thinking about him killing me.  He was a real nice guy though.  He was very grateful.  He thanked me about ten times and kept saying "God bless you."  As I drove away he was feeding french fries to his alarmingly thin dog.  I just wanted to hug him... but that was probably going a little far since I could barely roll down my window.  Plus I was already five minutes late getting back to work because I kept having to turn back around.  Once I saw a blind man trying to cross a busy road.  I wanted to stop and help him but I was too scared and I always felt like a jerk for it.  I guess this starts to make up for it a little....

1 comment:

Londi said...

there is this awesome site, called cutestblogontheblock. the link is currently on the lefthand corner of my blog cause I have one of their backgrounds. Anyway, they have several cute backgrounds if you want to check them out. Blogger used to have more of a variety but not so much anymore. It's kinda sad. but yeah, if you wanted to check that out you could. And no, if you change your background and all, it won't update my reel at all. that's only when you post something.