Friday, November 12, 2010

so the lion fell in love with the lamb

It's getting real cold here and I miss these.
And I am kind of obsessed with taking pictures of my wedding ring with things.


I want odd things.  I don't know what it is, but I get these ideas in my head and I don't stop looking until I find the perfect one.  Sometimes it takes years.  Same with things I want to do.  Sometimes they are a little odd.  I have always wanted:
a clear glass coffee mug
to help with somebody's proposal
a poncho
a real picnic basket
to dance in the rain
mittens... the ones where the top flips off and gives you fingerless gloves
an all black cat
to run a marathon
to go to a restaurant just for dessert and coffee


I have the sweetest mother-in-law!  Remember how I was dying to get a scentsy buddy??  Well my lion came yesterday!  I love him.  Any ideas for names?  Well, they also have a lamb that I thought was super cute.  My sweet MIL knows I am obsessed with the Twilight series.  Have you read them??  Anyway, you know the part where they talk about the lion falling in love with the lamb?  Connie searched through her books until she found that part and wrote it all down.  Then she ordered me the lamb so they'd get here on the same day and made me a little note with the quote from the book :-)  It was such a sweet idea!!  Unfortunately, there was a little ordering mishap and the girl accidentally ordered the elephant, so my lamb won't be here until next week.  It's that thought that counts though!!  Love her!

My most favorite holiday is going to be here so sooooon!!  My family will be celebrating it a week from tomorrow!

4 comments:

Enjoyin' Life said...

Holy cow did you luck out on Inlaws for sure!! Guess that means I need to get the frog at some point so we can have twinners at our houses. And we can always run a marathon next year. But the proposal thing I am SURE that if things work out with me and my tesoro then I bet he will let you help him....In like a few years of course!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

what a beautiful photo :)

Kara Lynn said...

Thanks Alycia!

Kara Lynn said...

Kira, I can't believe you just talked about marriage lol. It makes me happy, but it's just so not you :-) You must really love that guy ha ha. In a few years of course!! Tell him I will help. And hide and take pictures.