Friday, November 19, 2010

curly hair

Last week I learned how to curl my hair with my straightener.  I have never spent less than three hours curling my hair.  This took 20 minutes.  I love it!  It even looks better than when I do it with the curling iron.  Sorry about the blurry pics, I used my phone.  But you get the idea.  It was so easy, and so fast!!  Plus, I slept on it last night.  It still looks just like this today after rolling around on it all night.  I didn't even have to turn on my straightener to fix anything.  My hair has never held a curl more than a few hours.  And that is just with walking around.  If I slept on it I would usually look pretty frightening in the morning.  I am soooo excited!  My husband has never seen my hair curled because it's been like four years since the last time I did it.  He absolutely loved it.  He couldn't stop playing with it all night.  That might be my favorite part about curly hair :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

that's funny that you did that.... a friend of mine just curled her hair with her straightener earlier this week and it looks great! I might just have to try it out!

Kara Lynn said...

It makes it sooo easy!! You'll have to let me know what you think.

JMay said...

LOVE curly hair, looks cute on you lady!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/