Monday, November 15, 2010

things to look forward to

This is fletcher trying to figure out what my camera is.  Silly little guy.

This weekend wasn't a very good one.  It was really frustrating.  Mostly because I don't feel good, and I think my dog has pneumonia.  And my new ring didn't come.  But there were some good things too.  Like I got to sleep in on Sunday.  And football.  Oh, and I started my first wedding cake yesterday too!!  I can't wait to see it all finished and pretty.  I am determined to have a better week than the weekend was.  I am going to keep smiling, and I guess it'll all work out.  Besides, I am sooooo excited for next week.  You already know this because of the holiday.  But that whole week is going to be great.  Friday I get my nails done.  I took them off to do this wedding cake because I want it to be perfect and they have been sore and swollen since.  Sunday I have two photography sessions.  Monday my lover is taking me out for Monday night football to a place he has been wanting to take me for at least a year.  Tuesday I get my hair done.  I really wish that stuff would grow faster.  It's been two years and it's grown about five inches....  Last time it took seven years to get down to my waist.  Why did I cut it off??  And Wednesday I am taking my lover on a fabulous date that I have been excited about for months!!  I also decided to not take any orders next week, so I have the whole week to just relax with that guy.  Have you seen my latest?  Check it out
HERE.
I am already so excited for Christmas!!

No comments: