Sunday, November 28, 2010

time off













My new ornament

Time off work is the best.  And much needed.  That place has been rough lately.  It's been a good four days, but they go so fast!!  I decided last minute to try black Friday shopping.  That was a nightmare.  My MIL and I stayed up and headed out at midnight.  The line to check out at Wal-Mart was a least four hours.  The line just to get into Old Navy had a least 300 people in it, and they'd been open for two hours.  So we gave up.  After 48 minutes.  Ha!!  I will pay an extra $20 for something before I will stand in the cold all night for it.  Plus I hate crowds.  I don't know how people do that.  Later in the afternoon my lover took me shopping and got me my Christmas presents.  He got me a new lens that I have been wanting for my camera and an essentials kit with photoshop and a new camera battery and lots of other things.  We decided not to do surprises this year... we wanted to make sure the other got exactly what they wanted.  He was nervous about getting the lens I asked for, I was nervous he wouldn't like the grill I picked.  So yesterday we went to Lowe's and he picked out his grill and we loaded it up and brought it home.  I still have a few little things to get him, but I am pretty much done!!  And the rest of my family is easy.  After getting his grill we went ornament hunting.  He buys me a new ornament each year... it's tradition :-)  I loved the green on this one.  It's so pretty!!

My dog has only tackled my tree twice since Thursday.  A mouse crawled out of my fireplace so I sat up all night with the blow gun waiting for it.  I like blow guns.  I love food, but I am actually excited to get back on my diet and back to the gym tomorrow.  I wore leggings for the first time yesterday.  I have drank at least 20 cups of hot chocolate this week.  With whip cream.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I would love to wear leggings one day.... probably not tomorrow though! lol Love the new ornament, we have that same tradition here too...