Tuesday, November 9, 2010

nightmares

The picture has nothing to do with this post.
I just really like it.
And I need more pictures...

I need a dream dictionary.
To analyze these wacko dreams I have.
It's been every night for three months.
Minus maybe two or three.
They are terrible!!
And so, so, so vivid.
They seem very real.
I wake up and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the dream and reality.
I wake up and feel like I never went to bed.
I toss and turn all night long.
I elbow my husband...
Poor guy.
I am so tired lately.
I can barely stand it.
And I dread going to bed every night.
If I tell you about them, promise not to think I am twisted??
Sometimes I wonder myself.
Here goes...
My lover and his brother were de-feathering a turkey.  When they got the leg bare, it was a human baby leg.
Swimming around in a big, dark lake with cliffs all around me.  No way out.
My lover is ALWAYS mean in my dreams.  All the mean things somebody could do... he does it.  I am giving him a complex.
I ran a Wal-Mart bag over in my car, got home and the news was saying somebody threw their baby in the street in a Wal-Mart bag.  Still alive.  A car running it over killed it....  I woke up bawling.
I have a terrible fear of anything dead.  Lakes scare me.  You know there are bodies in there.  And at night I dream about swimming through them.
The latest, most horrifying one was I was getting skinned.  Alive.  It was so real.  I woke up and my skin was on fire.  But it was still there.  I checked.  Four times.
I told you you'd think I'm twisted!!
Know any remedies?
I am ordering a dream catcher.
The only thing that has helped so far is a muscle relaxer.
But that's not a good idea...

1 comment:

Londi said...

oh gosh! I keep having dreams about my husband not being there, and me never marrying him, and then my parents trying to hook me up with this kid I know and hate. It drives me nuts! Cause I wake up wondering why in the world would I leave my husband? but he's never in my dreams and these dreams are so real! I actually wake up thinking I'm still single at times and start freaking because I know I am married and then I have to look around for my honey. Drives me nuts! cause in my dreams, I'll tell people I'm already married and to leave me alone, but they don't believe me and my ring isn't on me in my dreams so when I wake up I have to make sure it's still there!