Wednesday, December 1, 2010

family

Sisters. Cierra (14), Ashton (21), Me (19).
Christmas about two years ago.  We dress weird for Christmas.
I have heels on and I am still shorter than them.


My family is a little...  I don't want to say stupid.  But we say some really stupid things.  A lot.  We are all spacey and clumsy.  It's hereditary.  My little sister had to clean up the dog poo one day.  She went outside and for a while and came back in and said she was done.  My mom looked out the window and said...
Mom: "There is still some over there."
Ashton: "That's the neighbor dog's.  He always lets it go in your yard."
Mom: "Well then pick it up and throw it back in his yard.  Just get it off of ours."
Ashton: "Mom, I don't think she can pick that dog up!"
Funniest thing ever.  Now when one of us says something stupid, the response is always, "I don't think she can pick that dog up!"  I love my family :-)

I start school a week from Friday.  That is so scary!!  I haven't been in school for almost four years.  I have a strange obsession with pens and notebooks though.  So school shopping is gonna be fun!!  I am actually really excited.  But needles FREAK ME OUT!

1 comment:

JMay said...

How cute do you all look in that pic :-) Oh & needles totally freak me out too!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/