Wednesday, November 10, 2010

in-laws

(I love this guy)

I am getting sick of these nightmares.
Last night was horrible.
I think I'd prefer being skinned.
I hate to be negative, but it's going to be a long day.
I feel terrible.
Like I haven't slept in three months.

Last night was fabulous though!
I had a really good time.
I need a wedding ring that I can wear under rubber gloves for school.
So I asked my mother-in-law if she wanted to go to the mall and look around with me.
We ended up shopping for about four hours.
She decided to Christmas shop for me while we were there.
I felt bad though because she spoils me!!
On Christmas morning I probably won't be acting surprised...
Because by then I will really have forgotten what she got.
I have already forgot most of it.
I am so spacey.
And we got me such a beautiful ring.
It's a pearl in the center with a ruby on each side.
Ruby is Josh's birthstone.
It had diamonds on the side so I had it changed and I don't get it until Friday.
Just one more thing to look forward to this week!!
I can't wait to see it.
When I married Josh, I got the best in-laws I could have ever hoped for.
I love them all so much!
No wonder my lover turned out so great.
Tonight that sweet guy is making me salmon for dinner.
And I will be baking all night.
The week is half over.
The best part of the week is almost here!!

3 comments:

Londi said...

aren't inlaws the greatest?

Enjoyin' Life said...

Thats great! I can't wait to see the new ring. I hope next time I get married my inlaws are amazing. I have already had the opposite effect and DO NOT recommend it to anyone.

Kara Lynn said...

I hope you get good ones next time too girly!! You deserve them for sure!