Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i'm selfish. obviously.

My lover and I.  He hates this picture.  It's one of my favorites.

Before I tell you this story, I should probably tell you that our ridiculous conversations are never serious.  Just hilarious.  Maybe you had to be there?  Anyway, I finished working on my cake for the night and finally got to spend some time with my man.  I changed into comfies and sat on the couch.  Like usual, as soon as I sat on the couch he handed me the remote.  That's true love right there.  I started scrolling through the menu to see what was on TV.  I noticed myself squinting really bad.  I told him how bad my contacts were and I think it was time for a new prescription.  He said, "Or we could just get a bigger TV.  Then you wouldn't even need new contacts."  I told him that the TV wasn't the only thing I looked at and it might be more beneficial to get contacts.  And thanks for the input.  Of course.  So he told me that I am selfish.  He was looking into the option that was best for the whole family.  You know, me, him and the dogs.  I guess the dogs just don't appreciate football on the TV that's almost as tall as me already.

 



No comments: