Thursday, November 18, 2010

saucey

Sometimes my lover tells me I am a freakin' weirdo and there is something wrong with me.  Maybe because sometimes I drink hot sauce straight from the bottle.  But only with good reason.  My favorite part of food is sauce.  It's the best!  I smother everything.  Most people crave pizza... I crave something to dip in my ranch.  I also looooove spicy food.  It is my favorite.  So of course, spicy sauce is the best thing ever.  I am really picky about it though and there is ONE brand that I will use.  It is my favorite and I eat it on everything.  Burritoes, sandwiches, cheese burgers, chicken, veggies, mac and cheese, top ramen, fish, tacos, burritoes, enchiladas, quesadillas, soup, bread, chips... everything.  I love love LOVE it.  Well about three months when we ran out, we went to the store to get some and there was none.  It's not where we usually buy it though so I didn't think anything of it.  After checking six stores and not finding it I got a little depressed.  We have bought lots of other kinds for me to try and I hate every single one.  It's been a terrible week.  I haven't been very happy and I am just ready for a weekend.  So when I got home yesterday to a nice surprise, I was feeling a lot better about this week.  I got home, we kissed like usual and he told me to check the fridge.  I'd had a bad day so I was expecting a Hershey bar.  Oh no.  A bottle of Crystal!!  It was the best news all week.  So I ripped the seal off and poured it all over my tongue.  I have the BEST husband EVER!!  You know what else that guy did?  He bought every single bottle they had.  He is my FAVORITE!!

 


1 comment:

hmmm said...

How sweet—don't you love it when you know he thought about you... makes any old day better! :)