Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ZaeLia

This is my baby.  Her name is ZaeLia.  I call her Littles.  She is my baby.  She was a week old in this picture.  She is a year and a half and 70 pounds heavier now.  As a puppy, she was always sick.  First her legs were growing wrong so we had to get braces, change her food, and her wasn't allowed to play.  My lap was where she spent 90 percent of her first year of life.  After her legs got better her face swelled.  I took her in and they thought she just had a sliver in her throat or gums so they knocked her out to check.  Her jaw bone didn't grow right and had a hole in it that caught some infection.  They had to pull her tooth and clean it all out.  From being babied so much, she is a sissy la la.  And more like my baby.  I love her.  She is getting spayed at the end of the month.  Usually, that isn't a big deal and it's easy.  But she is accident prone and things always go wrong.  So I am terrified and I kinda wanna puke.  It's going to hurt her feelings so much when I leave her there.  Poor, sensitive baby.  I have about three weeks to stress about it.  And then about a week after it happens.  I am going to be sick for the next month.

In happier news... I went home on lunch and my Christmas tree cheered me up.  I wonder if my husband will let me keep it up all year...

1 comment:

Enjoyin' Life said...

Is that seriously her? I can't believe it, I am so used to the the big lug running around chasing things and trying to lick or climb up on my lap all the time. She is SO WICKED CUTE!!! Luv her to death!