Wednesday, December 15, 2010

place yo bets!

I may or may not pick all the sick nasty tan things out of my Lucky Charms.  Let's face it, I only buy it for the marshmellows.  I think something is wrong with me.  I can eat a ridiculous amount of food.  Like a whole pizza by myself.  I rarely allow myself to eat that much, don't worry.  If I ate all I could at every meal I would be 350 pounds within a year.  Yes, that is 220 pounds.  In one year.  I am a fat kid at heart, what can I say.  My husband always feels so bad when I diet... I eat half of what he does when he knows I could eat triple.  But I like being skinny a little more than I like food.  That's a lie.  I don't like the sadness being overweight brings me more than I love food.  And I am sick of hearing my doctor complain about handfuls of Hershey bars daily being bad for my diabetes.  Whatever.  They FEEL right.  Ha!  Before my brother-in-law had ever seen me eat like a freak (I try to keep it hidden around strangers... you think my lover woulda married a girl that could eat her weight in food?  I kept it quiet until he was stuck with me muah ha ha ha ha!!) we made a bet.  Josh told him I could eat a ridiculous amount of food.  He didn't believe it so we are having an eating contest... two footlong subs from Subway.  He wasn't worried until he watched me eat dinner.  Two plates.  And a bag of Cheetos.  Not a little wimpy bag either.  I am talking a BAG of Cheetos.  So then he started training.  He ate a footlong then made himself sick trying to eat nine tacos.  He ate eight.  Weak sauce.  I coulda ate ten.  I even talk crap on Adam.  You know, Man VS. Food guy.  He's got nothing on me.  I am not even worried about this Subway dealy.  I got this.  I might feel a little bad for beating him so bad after he has trained so hard while all I did was run on treadmills to keep from ballooning up.  I am sure I will get over it though when I get to finish the last half of his second delish sub cuz he wimps out.  My husband already did.  Yeah, he used to be in this bet.  He got scared.  How sad is that??  So who is your money on??

I am really sick of hearing about Miley.  There is FINALLY snow on the ground!!  Christmas is in nine days (because I don't count Christmas day, you don't actually have to wait that day for it because it's already here.  Duh.)  I made it to the gym at 5:00 this morning.  I need to get back into that habit.  I really miss it.  I REALLY need to wash my hair.  It's been six days.  We have another Christmas party on Friday... suh-weet!!  I made a bet that Oakland will beat Indi... please don't let me down boys.  I like bets.  I am a little obsessed with coffee mugs.  Women bug me.  The ladies I work with have been complaining all morning that their husbands don't get them a diamond ring every year for Christmas like a guy here does.  All he got her was something that cost like $600 that she had been wanting all year.  That's ALL.  Seriously, be more snotty.

2 comments:

Matt and Erica said...

You are so funny! hahaha. My money is totally on you. You definitely got this. I would have never thought you could eat that much though! you are tiny!

Kara Lynn said...

Ha ha thanks!! I will let you know how it turns out. Basically I will let you know I won.