Monday, December 6, 2010

what love looks like

I don't remember what we needed, but we went to Wal-Mart for something.  We were walking down the aisle holding hands.  You know how in the center of the wide aisles they always have displays in the middle?  Well we were coming upon a tower of big red gas cans.  I was probably saying something nice and sweet to my lover.  Probably something like how cute it is when he blushes and his read face matches his sexy hair.  Or how I can't live without him... you know, something nice.  He pulled his hand out of mine, placed it on my shoulder, and shoved me into the tower of gas cans.  It turned into less of a tower, and more of a pile.  With me in the middle of it.  And everyone staring.  He looked down at me and said, "What are you doing?  I can't take you anywhere!!"  Then stormed off.  I got up like nothing happened, and looked around like I was trying to find who had made such a mess.  I started walking and a few aisles down he was waiting for me, laughing.  That guy is lucky I have a sense of humor.  And I am lucky I don't get embarrassed!!

1 comment:

Laundry said...

haha! that's so funny! :)