Saturday, December 18, 2010

it was in the wedding vows

I finally washed my hair.  I had to.  It was Josh's work Christmas party.  We had a lot of fun, and Josh spanked me at pool.  I suck big time.

Don't you hate when you push the button to retract the cord on your blow dryer and it flies up so fast that the plug gets crazy and whacks you in the face?  I hope I don't get a black eye.  I also got smacked in the head last night  with a bar light... I have the worst luck.

I am starting to crave a new tattoo...  I want something this time that represents my family.

When my lover says ridiculous things, like he refuses to wrap my Christmas presents next year, I always tell him he has to because it was in the wedding vows.  Honor and cherish means wrapped Christmas presents, right?  Besides, it's not my fault I am such a good guesser.

I finally uploaded my cake from last weekend, and even the one from this weekend.  Check out the
football helmet, and the John Deere cake!

No comments: