Saturday, December 4, 2010

saturday













Check out my latest cake!!  For more pictures click HERE.
It's been a good day.  I woke up early and finished this little lovely.  My friend Jamie came over and kept me company while I worked.  Then she helped me deliver it, so I took her out to lunch.  The birthday girl loved her cake.  On our way to lunch my mom told me her and my sister were hungry so we all met up at Chili's.  Have you had their chicken enchilada soup??  Oooooh I love it!!  Get in muh bellay!!  Then my lover and I watched a movie.  I watched half then slept for a bit.  After shopping for my next cake that I start tomorrow, I sat and drank hot chocolate through a Twix.  I am one lucky girl.  Life is goooood!!

2 comments:

Londi said...

woah! it's possible to drink hot chocolate THROUGH A TWIX??? REALLY???? HOW??? weird......

Kara Lynn said...

Oh it's so good! You bite off the end of each side of the twix, then use it like a straw. You can't do it for long, but it melts the insides and then you eat it and it's all warm and full of hot chocolate!!