Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve



















I gave up my romantic Christmas Eve dinner to spend it with these girls.  And I couldn't be more excited.  My sisters are my favorite!!  And I might have cried when my lover said it was fine if we did dinner with my family instead.  I really love that guy.  I avoided cleaning my room this month because last time I called my sister crying... we always had to clean our room together if we wanted Santa Clause to come.  Last year I did it alone and called her bawling because I missed doing it together.  I maybe have a hard time not living with these guys anymore.  I will probably always be five.  I hope you all have such a Merry Christmas!!  I will talk to you all next week!  Say hello and tell me your plans tomorrow!  Pretty please?  I love hearing people's different traditions.

No comments: