Monday, December 27, 2010

deceber 27















Today is my little sister's birthday!  Her sweet 16!!  She is really little, right?  I am the midget of the family.  I can't believe she is already 16!

I dropped ZaeLia off for her surgery this morning.  I left the vet just before 8:00 and cried the whole way home.  My anxiety was out of control so I went running because I figured that was better than taking a Xanax.  It helped a lot.  Now I am just sitting here, wrapped in my electric blanket trying to get motivation to work on my next cake.  I am a little sick to my stomach though and I don't want to really do anything until the vet calls and lets me know she is out of surgery and ok.  I can't go get her until around 4:00.  It's going to be a really long day.

I tried out my Vibram shoes this morning!!  My knees don't hurt and I didn't even wear my brace!  I am pretty excited about that!  The bottoms of my feet are a little sore and I have a small blister on the left foot, but that is normal with any new shoe when you are breaking them in.  I am really excited about them!!  I am either getting used to their weirdness or I am losing my mind because I am kinda thinking they are cute :-)

No comments: