Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas



















I can't believe Christmas is over already. I swear it's the fastest day of the year!!  I got to spend it with lots of family and we got way too spoiled!!  Right now I am blogging from my new laptop from my MIL.  She also got me the Harry Potter series!!  I just borrowed them when I read them so I have been wanting them for years.  My mom got me my Vibram five finger running shoes.  I love them!!  We even got a new printer and gun safe.  That thing is already FULL!  We have so many guns.  How was your Christmas?  Leave a comment with a link to your blog with your Christmas story so I can check it out!!
I can't believe it's almost 2011.  This year flew by.  So many good things have happened this year.  We got married, visited Hawaii, I finished cake classes, registered for school, Josh got two promotions, we went hunting together for the first time, I got a lot closer with my in-laws.  I LOVED 2010 and I am a little sad to see it end.  I hope 2011 is just as geat!

No comments: