Wednesday, December 22, 2010

lacking motivation

My baby sister on Christmas last year.  Isn't she cute!!  People always think she is mine.

I have so much Christmas spirit.  I am dyyyying for Christmas.  Mostly I am just dying for time away from this place.  I think we need a time out from each other.  All we ever do is fight.  I used to like my job, but it has really gone down hill.  I have so much Christmas spirit that I don't have any room left inside me for motivation.  And I am swamped.  I have so much stuff that I really need to get done.  Yet here I am, blogging.

Do you know where I will be spending Christmas eve?  In a strip club.  Yeah.  It's my brother-in-law's birthday Friday, and we always stop and Josh has a beer with him between doing our Christmas eve festivities.  This year he chose the strip club.  I guess I will finally get to see what all the fuss is about... I am a little nervous.  I won't hesitate to punch a stripper for lookin' at my man.  Seriously.  It's going to be a good night though.  We are going to my mom's to open our jammies, then to dinner at one of our favorite places.  Then the naked lady place.  And then CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!  That is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season.  I usually go a few times, but I just haven't had time.  I am dying to see zoo lights.  I LOVE the zoo and I LOVE Christmas.  Both of them together... What?!?  Next year it's on.  At midnight my lover and I will do our gift exchange.  This year I am putting the camera on the tripod to get pictures of it.  Josh will love it.  Just kidding.  But he will play along to make me happy, and that is what Christmas is all about ;-)  Playing along, and Jesus.  After we stay up until two in the morning, I will be getting up at the butt crack of dawn.  Also known as 6:00 am.  I am responsible for bringing coffee for everyone so I get there around seven.  And then the madness begins.  I don't even see my lover til late afternoon on Christmas.  Divorce and remarried families = MADNESS on Christmas.  It's about to get crazy people.  I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Londi said...

oh my gosh! I could never do that! I don't know how people let their husbands/boyfriends go to strip clubs. The thought of my husband looking at another girl drives me crazy as it is, so I'd have to kill him if he looked at another girls naked body! lol. That's just me though.

Kristen said...

ugh I hate strip clubs! Def couldn't imagine spending my Christmas eve at one! At least you'll be with your husband, that's a little bit better. Good luck! lol