Thursday, December 23, 2010

that time I called them Rio Speedwagon

Last year I pierced my little sister's belly button.  She wouldn't stop asking and I am basically pro.

When I was about 11 I was looking through my parents vinyls.  I really like the record player a lot.  I laughed when I found roll paper in the Cheech and Chong album.  I sang "Hey Jude" when I found The Beatles album.  And then I asked who Rio Speedwagon is.  They laughed for like a year then told me it is REO Speedwagon.  My bad.  I didn't think it was that funny.  But I fell in love with them.  My ringtone is "Time For Me To Fly."  I love, love, LOVE it!!  Well every time REO is on the radio my family thinks it's funny to say, "Hey, it's Rio Speedwagon!"  Ah ha ha ha... funny guys.  I thought I might have finally outgrown this.  It had been a while since I had heard it.  And then I got home from work and my lover was watching an REO concert on DirecTV.  And I asked why Ellen DeGeneres was playing a guitar...  I might never live it down.  Facepalm.

No comments: