Thursday, March 24, 2011

pain

The soreness in my hip turned to horrible pain last night.  I am pretty freaked out, and I really want to run.  I haven't ran one time this week.  I won't run tomorrow because it's the day before a 20 miler.  I hope I don't die when I try to run after not running for so long.  Last long run of this training session!!  It feels so, so good.  Three weeks seems like such a long time to taper, I was thinking two would be plenty.  I thought about doing a 22 a week from Saturday but after all this pain and soreness I have decided not to.  You'd think less running would mean less food and less sugar.  I should probably eat some more of these veggies, and a little less girl scout cookies, but the voices in my head do not agree.  I had an oreo shake with dinner last night.  The voices said I had to if I wanted to live.

No comments: