Thursday, March 17, 2011

I lied

I lied to you.  Me running 5.5 miles in 32:29 is ridiculous.  I meant to say 42:29.  My goal was 42:30 for five miles, so I am still stoked.  32 woulda been cool though.  One day.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!  I love love love this holiday.  I buy a new pair of socks to celebrate each year.  I am obsessed with the color green, so I assume everybody wearing green is just for me, no?  And I am married to a leprechaun.  I mean a man with Irish heritage.  Whateva.  Same difference.  When I call him leprechaun I'm pretty sure he wants to choke me just a little.  I can see it in his eyes.  Mmmm I love that red head.

I finished school last night!  Actually I finished Monday, because all I did yesterday was eat pizza and three cookies.  A girl from class brought in cookies shaped like blood collection tubes.  Appetizing right?  I thought so.  And they were soooo good.  I wanted to make a cool cake, but I am too busy.  I applied for the radiology program so if I get in I will be starting on May 12th.  Keep your fingers crossed for me mmmkay?

I am really trying to cheer up today.  I have been in a funk for about a week now.  I don't even want to eat lately which is extremely weird.  Food is usually the equivalent of air to me.  I couldn't figure out why, but I realized this morning it's probably my hormones.  I've been on birth control so long that my body is probably wondering what the freak is going on.  That and watching my Nanna die.  It's not so much that she is gone as it is just seeing a death happen.  I have a major phobia of death.  I wouldn't go in my room until somebody got my iguana outta there for me.  I bawl at funerals, even if I've never met the person and am only there for support.  I thought seeing somebody actually pass would kill me too.  It did not.  It was very calm.  I did want to throw up, but that was the emotions.  I didn't think it would effect me so much, but I think I am slightly traumatized.  Between those two things and everything I've got going on I am just wearing myself out.  I have a nice long break though to get my head back on track and I am so excited!!

I did not get my butt outta bed this morning so I will be running home from work which sounds like more fun to me anyways.  5.1 miles.

No comments: