Friday, March 4, 2011

my eggs are bossy

I am finally able to run again after my accident, but I still can't ride my horses.  Well, I ride, but then I feel like death so it only happens a few times a year.

I skipped training again this morning, but today I'm not even mad at myself.  I have only ran once this week which bums me out, but today I'm ok with it.  My lover kissed me bye when he left for work and I had 20 minutes to sleep before I had to go to the gym.  I fell back to sleep and dreamt the power was out in my house and somebody was in there.  He knocked me out.  When I woke up from being knocked out I woke up for real and I was paralyzed.  I couldn't move at all.  I tried so hard to move or to even scream and I couldn't do either.  It seemed like it lasted forever.  I don't know if I fell back to sleep, or how I could have but I blacked out and when I opened my eyes again I could move.  I jumped out of bed, searched my house, then threw up.  I collapsed on the kitchen floor and snuggled my dog and cried while she licked my face.  And I feel slightly crazy telling you all of this.... after that I couldn't sleep so I laid on the couch and my 72 pound dog laid on my chest.  We Netflixed The Office and I wondered if I am going crazy.  I calmed down after about an hour and got some cereal which made me sick again.  I hope the doctor calls today... I feel like I'm losing it.

On a happier note my mom called me yesterday.  My family is all going out to dinner for my aunt's birthday and my mom is bringing her boyfriend.  I will be meeting him for the first time.  She mentioned something about him being "politically correct" and asked me to watch what I say, something about being nice, and please don't embarrass her.  What?!?  I'm so offended!  I asked her if it was embarrassing if I asked him if I could call him dad.  She said she'd reconsider coming.  She's so touchy.  I text her and told her his name is PC, short for Politically Correct and that is what I will call him.  She asked me to please not call him that around him.  He should just learn that our fam is weird from the beginning.  I wonder if she'll come to dinner still...

I just found out my cousin is having another little girl!  When I told Josh I asked him what he thinks we'll have.  He said girls and gagged a little.  My grandma tried for a boy seven times.  She has seven girls.  I told him it didn't matter because his "stuff" is what determines the gender.  This is when I was informed that we both know who the boss in this marriage is (me) and he has no doubts that my eggs will boss his swimmers around.  He is not wrong.  I hope my eggs like boys... girls scare the freak outta me!

Lady Fitness said my cancelation paperwork wasn't good enough and I need to send something different, so they will be charging me for the month.  Awesome...  I reaaaaally don't like them.

My girl scout cookies haven't come yet and it is March 4th.  I was told the 1st.  They better be here before surgery on Tuesday or I will punch a girl scout, even if she is seven.  I want my Somoas!  If you think I'm kidding, ask my little sister... She tried to eat my last Somoas last year and I jumped over two couches and the island in my kitchen to tackle her.  It was a month before the wedding and I hadn't had sugar in months.  Josh watched me beat a minor for some cookies.  And he still married me.  Sucker.

No comments: