Monday, September 27, 2010

How was your weekend?

I love weekends.  It's really too bad when they end.
It's even harder now that I work five days a week, instead of four.
We got our camp trailer this weekend!
I pretty much love it.
And now I am just dying for hunting season.
You gotta see the FABULOUS hat I bought for it.
I'll try to post a picture soon.
Less than a month now.
Can you believe October is only four days away??

I got a cake order that I am really excited about!!
Actually two coming up.
October is going to be a busy month!!
And I already have three orders for November.
To everyone who has placed an order, thank you for feeding my obsession!!

Oakland lost.
Sucky suckers.
I still love them.
But how did Janikowski miss that field goal??
Really.
I luff him.
He might even be our best player.
What.  The.  Freak.

The rest of the year is going to fly by.
My lover and I have some exciting things coming up!!
Next weekend we are doing our homemade salsa.
It might be famous if we were nice enough to share it with anyone.

2 comments:

Laundry said...

I love weekends too. They really should be longer! Glad to hear you're getting business in :) Keep up the good work!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

oooo homemade salsa! hope you share :)