Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'll take today over yesterday, anyday

The Gary Allan concert is tonight!!
It'd be a lot more exciting if I was actually going.
He is my faaaavorite singer.
His voice is yummy.
My favorite song ever is "I'll Take Today."
Mmmm.....
I need new tires on my car though.
And Christmas is coming up.
Oh, and we're getting a camping trailer!!
Next time Gary, I will be there.
If I wasn't married I might be in prison for stalking that man.
Thanks for saving me from prison lover.

Thanks to a schedule change, I will be working tomorrow.
And every other Friday from now on.
Someone was jealous of my four tens so they got taken.
Bummer.
Josh and I both work in aerospace.
Although his job is much cooler than mine.
He's a hydraulics mechanic.
I'm just a supplier.
Oh and a part time cake decorator.
Who is going to school to be a phlebotomist.
I'm kinda busy...
I hope to do cakes full time one day.
Wanna check out my work?
http://www.pretty-and-sweet.blogspot.com/
I've only been in classes for it for two and a half months.
I'm getting pretty good!!
Plus I looooove it!
I always like to have a back up plan though, so I'm going to school.
This is just my start to get into the medical field.
I'm hoping to end up in radiology.
Maybe.
That changes a lot.
I'm not very good about making up my mind.
My favorite candy changes every few years.
Picking a favorite movie is impossible.
How am I supposed to decide what I want to be when I grow up?
Or in a few years. I hope we never grow up.
Me and that sweet man are pretty good at being kids together.
I think he's the only thing I have ever been sure about.
There was never a doubt in my mind about him.

No comments: