Friday, October 1, 2010

one day I will get punched in the face

I love to scare people.
Scared expressions are just so funny!
I am sure one day somebody is going to start swinging.
But I think it'll be worth it.
It'll be a fun story to tell.
When my lover and I moved in together he didn't know this.
One night as he got out of bed he woke me up.
I heard him walk to the kitchen and open the fridge for a bottle of water.
So I slipped out of bed on his side and hid between the bed and the wall.
When he came back in I jumped out and screamed.
He jumped so high he poured his water all over me.
It was FREEZING!!
And the he ran to the closet.
I died laughing.
Funniest thing ever.
I think I laughed for 20 minutes.
He still swears he was ran to the closet to get the gun.
But guess what...
The loaded gun was behind me in the dresser next to the bed.
Where it always is.
So he was just runnin' to get away.
I told him he probably should have protected me.
He said he just figured I was already murdered.
Thanks lover :-)
I don't think we even went back to bed after that.
Probably because I couldn't stop laughing.
And he couldn't stop telling me what a jerk I am.
He was kissing me as he said it though.
So I am pretty sure he didn't really mean it.

No comments: