Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our house

After our fabulous weekend it was time to head home.
We pulled into my house and Josh helped me in with my bag and dog.
Walking into my house was like walking into a sauna.
It was 102 degrees!! My AC had gone out.
My house was only six months old, so it was still under warranty.
I called and they couldn't send someone out for almost two weeks!!
Josh told me I couldn't live like that and to just come stay with him until it got fixed.
So I did. And we had so much fun staying together!!
It was so great that even after my air was fixed we still stayed together.
We went to my house to check the mail and mow the lawn, and spent a night or two here and there.
But mostly we just hung out at his house.
After two months of this, I decided working 80 hours a week to pay for a house I never stayed in was pointless.
So I decided to sell it. Once it sold I was going to move in with my mom for a month until I got an apartment.
Josh said that was stupid, and to just stay with him until I got an apartment since I was already staying there anyway.
It took about a month, and my house sold on October 1st.
I can't believe that was almost two years ago!!
Josh explained to me that with the bad economy it might take months or even years to find an apartment :-)
For all we knew, it could take forever. So he said I could just stay with him forever if I wanted to.
I wanted to.
So his house became our house.
We pretty much moved in together after dating for three weeks!!
It was fast, but it was perfect!!

No comments: