Friday, September 24, 2010

just ramblin'

It's been a long week.

We might be getting a camping trailer today!

My nephew's birthday is coming up and I am so excited I am making myself sick.

Does anyone else notice the lack of "r"s in Neon Trees' song Animal?
"Here we go again.  I kinda wanna be more than fwends.  So take it easy on me, I'm afwaid you're never satisfied."
Fwends and afwaid.  Does it sound like this to anyone else?

Almost nine months have passed in 2010.  NINE.
Where did they go?

I ripped my thumb nail so low it hurts to type.

I haven't put laundry away in about two months now.
It's clean and sitting in baskets.
What can I say, I am super wife-ish.

My final cake class is on Monday, and I will be totally certified!!

I just got asked to help do a wedding cake because they want my skills.
Translation:  I'm amazing.  Ha!

I'm going to try to talk my husband into staying home from work tomorrow just 'cuz I like to sleep in together.

I have two weddings to go to tomorrow.

I love weddings.

I just got a job making dog treats for Swag The Dog Boutique.

I love Fridays!!

No comments: